Up for sale is my lovely Ducati 650 1981 racebike. This bike come from my collektion and i have to let this grate bike go to finance other raceproject.
The bike is in a overall very god condition. The bike have only done one local clubmeeting at the track. It was born as a Pantah 600 but have now a fresh 650 engine in a super condition. The bike is ready to take to the track or you can make it for public road, German V5 come along. ALL original parts lights, faring, exhauste, seat (except the original engine) come together with the bike if someone want to bring it back to original.
The 650 engine have only done very few miles and is super fresh, not a single drop of oil come from it and it have been on the dyno to adjust ignition and carb.
New improwement on the bike:
- New belt and rollers
- New rebuild topend (valves/guids made by LN racing: http://lnracing.dk/) This was made despite the engine have only done limited miles. The former owner did make an incorrect topend oilfeed. But now this is now in perfect order.
- external topend oilfeed
- new racechain and new front/rear sprockets
- New Hagon rear suspension , adjustable
- New painting in original Ducati color made by pro.
- God condition Avon race tires
- Also with the bike come Ducati Pantah 2 into one pipes and open megaphone (loud)
- Comes along with the bike...... New Ducati 1/3 faring from a 750SS
- Carbs and brakes all rebuild, brakes with racepads, steel brakehorse.
On the downside:.... the short Conti mufflers have some dents but is 100% functional, i'm willing to make a pricereduce because of this. The Marzocchi front forks are in working condition but i personally find them a bit to stiff.
Chas Mortimer Transport company can bring this bike to you any where in the world. Larst time i sold a racebike to UK/Londonthe price was £400 + vat. door to door. Contact Chas Mortimore if you want to find your price.
Drop me a line if you want to know more about the bike, we can also have a chat on the phone.
A new owner will not regret this buy because of the overall top condition of the bike. This bike will deffently bring the new owner a lot of fun on the track or as a hot caferacer on the road.